1. Parties. This agreement is between Holy Moly Concepts, LLC (HOLY MOLY CONCEPTS, LLC) and the party as specified in the application (CLIENT).
2. Quality of Services. HOLY MOLY CONCEPTS, LLC will make the best efforts to provide quality products.
3. Policies. CLIENT agrees to comply strictly with HOLY MOLY CONCEPTS, LLC S “Acceptable use policy” and “Copyright infringement policy”.
CLIENT understands that memberships are subject to immediate termination without compensation for non-compliance with the policies. Furthermore, CLIENT will be responsible for the full amount of any tangible and intangible damages such non-compliance may cause. HOLY MOLY CONCEPTS, LLC reserves the right to change the policies to reflect the dynamic nature of the Internet. Both policies are available on-line at any time or as a hard copy by request only.
4. Indemnification. CLIENT shall indemnify, defend by counsel reasonably accepted by HOLY MOLY CONCEPTS, LLC, protect and hold Holy Moly Concepts, LLC harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, costs, damages, expenses, including consultants and attorneys fees and court costs, demands, causes of action, or judgments directly or indirectly arising out of or related to the web hosting and other services provided by Holy Moly Concepts, LLC to the CLIENT.
5. Right of refusal. HOLY MOLY CONCEPTS, LLC has the right to refuse services to anyone.
6. No solicitation. CLIENT agrees not to approach Holy Moly Concepts, LLC employees with proposals to hire them as his own employees or contractors. If CLIENT were to hire any of Holy Moly Concepts, LLC employees, CLIENT agrees to pay Holy Moly Concepts, LLC for each employee thus hired the greater amount of: three years salary for that employee as CLIENT is to pay such employee or $20,0000.
7. Limited Liability. HOLY MOLY CONCEPTS, LLC shall not be liable under any circumstances for any special, consequential, incidental or exemplary damages arising out of or in any way connected with this agreement for the product, including but not limited to damages for lost profits, loss of use, lost data, product bills, additional charges, loss of privacy, damages to third party even if HOLY MOLY CONCEPTS, LLC has been advised of the possibility of such damages. the foregoing limitation of liability shall apply whether any claims based upon principles of contract, warranty, negligence or other tort, breach of any statutory duty, principles of indemnity or contribution, the failure of any limited or exclusive remedy to achieve its essential purpose or otherwise. further, holy moly concepts, llc will not censor any content on the internet. it will be the clients responsibility for the usage of his account and any consequences of this usage.
8. No returns. HOLY MOLY CONCEPTS, LLC will not return collected fees for services except for the 30 day money back guarantee as outlined below.
9. 30 days money back guarantee. HOLY MOLY CONCEPTS, LLC will refund all fees only within 30 days from the initial online order date. Only if CLIENT is not completely satisfied with the service.
10. Modification. This Agreement shall be modified, amended, canceled or in any way altered, Holy Moly Concepts, LLC may it be modified by custom and usage of trade or course of dealing, except by an instrument in writing and signed by both of the parties here to.
11. Shipping. We charge $6.95 per item for shipping and handling. Free shipping applies to promotional offers, orders that exceed $50.00, and three or more purchased items. There will be times we may offer free shipping for other products. If you live outside the United States the shipping cost may be higher or cost an additional fee.
12. Mail Order. When you send checks we will not process the order until the check has cleared in 5-7 business days after receiving the check. We do not process the checks electronically; therefore it will take longer than usual to appear on your bank statement.
13. Fundraising. We will only provide the fundraising prices for Individuals or Organizations that are licensed to a not-for-profit organization.
14. Distributors. Will be responsible to file their own taxes and comply with any local, state or federal laws and requirements. If the distributor may jeopardize the company we may revoke your opportunity or not provide any refunds. Distributors are expressly prohibited from selling and distributing on any online platform such as Ebay or Amazon and from setting up their own website, without written consent from Holy Moly Concepts, LLC.
15. Prices. Holy Moly Concepts, LLC has the right to change the prices at anytime. We will not be required to sell the product at the special rate unless we feel it Is both the companies and customers benefit.
16. Contact Information. We will never sell your information, however we are granted to solicitate you about our products and services when you become a member unless otherwise do not what to continue membership.
17. We have a right to change the following Terms and Conditions at anytime without prior notification.
18. “Holy Moly Glass Cleaning Cloths” is a registered trademark.